The Charles E. Dowd Memorial Scholarship was established in commemoration of the late Chief of Police Charles E. Dowd. Each year, one high school senior is awarded this scholarship based upon his or her scholastic record, community participation, and financial need
1. Must be a high school senior in good standing.
2. Must be applying to an accredited college or university.
3. Must be a resident of Florham Park, New Jersey.
4. Must complete the application in its entirety.
1. Completed application – Must be returned no later than April 17, 2017
2. (3) Completed evaluation forms as directed.
3. Official transcript mailed directly from the high school.
4. Typed Essay.
For more information, please click the blue link below to open the application: